Join our Team
Our people are our greatest asset, and together our collective goal is the pursuit of excellence.
Phillips Family Law has been recognised as a first tier Family Law firm in the category of Leading Family and Divorce Law Firms in Brisbane and as a Leading Family and Divorce Law Firm in Australia in the Doyles Guide to the Australian Legal Profession each year since 2019.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available to join our team in the role of an experienced family lawyer.
We consider our people are our greatest asset. If you are looking to take your career to the next level, then this is the role for you to jump into.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU IN THIS ROLE:
- To join a client centric and people focused firm that provides the opportunity for rewarding work which impact people's lives.
- The ability to thrive and grow in a close-knit team environment, through learning and mentoring from some of the best in the business. Our culture and commitment to evolving always, includes access to continued internal training sessions as well as external professional development opportunities.
- Get real work-life balance, and flexible working opportunities.
- Health and wellness benefits, some of which include wellness centre access, yearly access to financial benefit to utilise towards your health and wellness, team fitness classes, daily morning teas provided, and firm health and wellbeing sessions to name a few.
This provides a great opportunity to work on a broad range of matters with our clients alongside experienced counsel and other professionals, and financial advisors.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR FROM YOU:-
- You are currently a Family Lawyer with at least 10 years PAE in family law looking to take your career to the next level?
- You have demonstrated experience, with a focus on complex property and financial settlements and financial agreements, and can ‘hit the ground’ running these files day to day;
- You are wanting to work on interesting and complex matters as part of a respected and award winning team;
- You aspire to be an Accredited Specialist as part of your future career progression;
- You are a team player, enjoy working in a collaborative environment where you will be supported, mentored and as a senior member of our team, and also have the opportunity to support and mentor others;
- You have excellent communication and client service skills; and
- You share our values around taking care of yourself and others, drive, commitment, and innovation.
HOW TO APPLY:
If the above opportunity to work as part of a thriving, leading family law team resonates with you then we would love to hear from you at your earliest. We can arrange a confidential meeting, coffee catch up, or lunch appointment. We are looking forward to adding a new addition to our team soon.
Please send your confidential application to our Practice Manager Jennifer Spink at firstname.lastname@example.org
Optimism and Kindness
High Standards and Pursuit of Excellence
Ownership & Drive
Common Sense & Self Regulation