Join our Team
We are not modest. Phillips Family Law is kind of a big deal.
We are a smaller team, but we play in the big end of town.
Our people are our greatest asset, and together our collective goal is the pursuit of excellence.
In 2018 Phillips Family Law was recognized as a first tier Family Law firm in the category of Leading Family and Divorce Law Firms in Brisbane and as a Leading Family and Divorce Law Firm in Australia in the Doyles Guide to the Australian Legal Profession.
Are you an Accredited Family Law Specialist or Senior Family lawyer (PAE 7 - 10+ years) looking to start the new financial year with a change?
Come and join our team.
At Phillips Family Law our people are our greatest asset. And together our collective goal is the pursuit of excellence.
There is a rare opportunity available to join our award winning team.
As a leading Brisbane specialist family law firm, our focus is on advising, caring and guiding people experiencing relationship breakdown.
This role would suit you if you:-
- have no less than 7+ years and ideally 10+ years PAE experience in family law;
- background working in specialist family law firms, with a focus on property and financial settlements and already an Accredited Family Law Specialist or someone who is aspiring to attain accreditation shortly;
- are looking to take your career to the next level and work on interesting and complex matters;
- want to become a member of our close knit, award winning team, working under the stewardship of Tony Phillips, one of Queensland’s leading family lawyers;
- have excellent communication and top level client service skills; and
- you share our values.
We offer great work conditions and culture, with a focus on health and wellness and are prepared to offer a generous salary package and benefits, commensurate with experience of the candidate.
Please contact our Practice Manager, Jennifer Spink, at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Directors for a confidential chat.
Optimism and Kindness
High Standards and Pursuit of Excellence
Ownership & Drive
Common Sense & Self Regulation