Join our Team
Our people are our greatest asset, and together our collective goal is the pursuit of excellence.
In both 2020 and 2019 Phillips Family Law was recognized as a first tier Family Law firm in the category of Leading Family and Divorce Law Firms in Brisbane and as a Leading Family and Divorce Law Firm in Australia in the Doyles Guide to the Australian Legal Profession.
Exciting Opportunity to join the Phillips Family Law Team
We are actively recruiting for a Senior Lawyer to join our team.
Senior Family Lawyer with (Accredited Family Law Specialist /Senior Associate Level Family lawyer (PAE 7 - 10+ years).
This role would suit you if you have:-
- at least 7+ years PAE experience in family law;
- have demonstrated experience as family lawyer, with a focus on property and financial settlements and can ‘hit the ground’ running these files day to day;
- want to work on interesting and complex matters;
- Specialist Accreditation or are someone who is aspiring to attain accreditation as part of their future career progression;
- a desire to be a team player, as part of a team where you will be supported and mentored and have the opportunity to support and mentor others;
- have excellent communication and client service skills; and
- you share our values.
As a leading family law firm, we offer salary packages above market rates, along with other benefits, whilst still having great conditions and working hours. Working as a team, our Directors foster a genuinely supportive culture, with a focus on balance and the health and wellness of our team as we consider our people are our greatest asset.
Please contact us with expressions of interest by directly to our Practice Manager, Jennifer Spink, at email@example.com or contact our Directors for a confidential chat.
Optimism and Kindness
High Standards and Pursuit of Excellence
Ownership & Drive
Common Sense & Self Regulation